TEAM REDCAT™ TR-MT8E V2 MONSTER TRUCK 1/8 SCALE BRUSHLESS ELECTRIC - 6S Monster Power
Team Redcat is a high-end brand of premium RC vehicles introduced by Redcat.
The TR-MT8E V2 is a high performance monster truck that has been updated from the original V1. This new version includes reinforced differentials, now with a center differential, 150a 6s ready ESC, hardened steel driveshafts, oversized front bumper, high quality ball bearings, high impact long travel suspension, adjustable turnbuckles, durable polycarbonate body and LED lights built into the front bumper.
The TR-MT8E V2 is fully tunable with adjustable pillow ball suspension, adjustable ride height, tunable shocks, tunable gear differentials, adjustable camber, adjustable toe angle, adjustable wheelie bar, multiple shock mounting positions, and adjustable rear wing.
This ready to run monster truck is complete with Hobbywing 150a waterproof ESC, powerful brushless electric motor, waterproof Savox steering servo, and 2.4GHz radio system. Add your own LiPO batteries, with T-Plugs & LiPO charger.
While the TR-MT8E V2 is a durable high performance vehicle, there are still many after market hop-up parts available, including many machined aluminum performance parts. This allows you to customize the TR-MT8E how you like it.
Get your Team Redcat TR-MT8E V2 monster truck today and experience a whole new level of quality and performance!
- • 4WD Monster truck w/ Large monster truck tires, Lightweight molded plastic chassis, Oil filled big bore shocks, Front, rear, and center gear differentials, Bearings throughout.
- • Tunable suspension, Adjustable ride height, Tunable shocks, 3 Tunable gear differentials, Adjustable camber, Adjustable toe angle, Multiple shock mounting positions, Adjustable rear wing.
- • 6S Monster power, Blistering top speeds, Low center of gravity chassis for high speed performance, Independent suspension, Aggressive monster truck tires.
- • Powerful brushless electric motor, Waterproof 80A ESC, Waterproof high torque steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- • Assembled & Ready to Run -Requires (2x) LIPO 3s or 2s Batteries with Deans Plug & Charger - Requires 4-AA Batteries for Transmitter.