RPM 80192 Traxxas Revo & E-Revo Rear A-arms – Black
RPM Revo A-Arms are the only alternative to bulletproof performance that rivals any competition! Check out this laundry list of awesome features:
- Nearly identical in weight to stock A-Arms.
- Redesigned for incredible durability under the toughest of conditions.
- More wear resistant than any other material available.
- Excess A-arm endplay has been eliminated for more accurate caster and toe angle settings.
- Angled leading and trailing edges eliminate dirt build-up.
- No low-hanging cross-braces or shock mounting areas providing better ground clearance.
- Massive shock rod mounting areas for improved rigidity.
- Available in black, blue, & dyeable white.
- Less than half the price of aluminum A-arms.
- Molded from our bulletproof blend of nylons and backed by our world renowned breakage warranty.
- Sold in sets of one upper and one lower A-arm.
Tech Notes: The Traxxas Revo Requires one package of Left Front A-arms, one package of Right Front A-arms, and two packages of Rear A-arms to complete one entire truck.
Replaces stock Traxxas #5333 & 5333R
We Also Recommend
Redcat Racing 180090s Aluminum High Steering Knuckles (L/R) Also includes curved aluminum steering link and aluminum servo link
Redcat Racing 138007 Machined Aluminum Center Drive Shaft (2pcs) (Silver)
RPM 80242 Traxxas Slash 2wd, Nitro Slash, e-Stampede 2wd & e-Rustler Front A-arms – Black