ProTek RC 4S 120C Low IR Si-Graphene + HV LiPo Battery (15.2V/6500mAh) w/5mm Connector (ROAR Approved)PTK-5106-20
The ProTek R/C 4S 120C Graphene + HV 6500mAh LiPo Battery is a great battery option for anyone looking for a high capacity, high output 4S battery. Weighing 547 grams, the 4S HV is lighter than a standard 4S pack, with much higher capacity. This provides more runtime, and a dramatic increase in voltage and punch over the course of a run.
When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV, Silicon Graphene cells deliver improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage - but Graphene + 120C LiPo batteries take that a step further with more power and lower internal resistance when compared to the previous ProTek LiHV Graphene packs!
Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 7.6V nominal voltage, 120C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and ten different models to choose from, ProTek R/C 120C Graphene + packs are perfect for racers and bashers that demand the absolute best.
NOTE: This battery is not recommended for high current draw 8S applications.
- Lighter than a hardcase 4S LiPo pack of equal capacity
- Improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG
- More runtime, with a dramatic increase in voltage and punch
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
- More capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- Perfect for stock class racers looking to shave grams
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 15.2V nominal voltage
- 5mm bullets and 5mm to 4mm bullet adapters included
- Replacement XH4S balance adapter also available separately.
|Battery Model||4S HV LiPo|
||5 pin XH
|Number of Cells||4 Cell
|Maximum Charge Rate||10C (65A)
|Watt Hour @7.6V