ProTek RC 4S 120C Low IR Si-Graphene + HV LCG LiPo Battery (15.2V/4300mAh) w/T-Style Connector (ROAR Approved)
The ProTek R/C 4S 120C Low IR Graphene + HV LCG 4300mAh LiPo Battery is a great battery option for any racer looking for a lightweight, 4S battery. Weighing 338 grams, the LCG 4S is over 200 grams lighter than a standard 4S pack, providing improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG that makes it perfect for shorter qualifying races and "1/8 scale light" e-buggy classes.
When compared to standard LiPo and LiHV, Silicon Graphene cells deliver improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, lower internal resistance, better run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage - but Graphene + 120C LiPo batteries take that a step further with more power and lower internal resistance when compared to the previous ProTek LiHV Graphene packs!
Lab testing has shown that ProTek R/C Silicon Graphene packs have double the cycle life when charged at 1C rates, and can be charged at higher amp rates, with less risk of damage to the pack. More importantly, the discharge curve is flatter, meaning the cells maintain higher voltage throughout the discharge cycle with no significant drop off. Additionally, when compared to conventional LiPo batteries Silicon Graphene batteries are lighter, providing a higher capacity per gram ratio. With 7.6V nominal voltage, 120C discharge ratings, incredibly high charge rates and ten different models to choose from, ProTek R/C 120C Graphene + packs are perfect for racers and bashers that demand the absolute best.
- Lighter than a hardcase 4S LiPo pack of equal capacity
- Improved power to weight ratio and a lower overall CG
- More runtime, with a dramatic increase in voltage and punch
- Silicone Graphene can handle more abuse and deliver more current than a standard LiPo battery
- Improved efficiency, lower operating temperatures, and lower internal resistance!
- Increased run time, increased cycle life and increased voltage!
- More capacity gram for gram when compared to standard LiPo cells
- Perfect for stock class racers looking to shave grams
- 10C max charge rates - 1C charge rate recommended for longest life
- 7.6V nominal voltage
- 5mm bullets and 5mm to 4mm bullet adapters included
|Battery Model||4S HV LCG LiPo|
||5 pin XH
|Number of Cells||4 Cell
|Maximum Charge Rate||10C (41A)
|Watt Hour @7.6V
We Also Recommend
Gens Ace - GA6378 - Adventure 5000mAh 7.4V 100C 2S1P HardCase Lipo Battery Pack 24# with Deans Plug
Gens ACE Gens ace 4600mAh 7.4V 60C 2S2P HardCase Lipo Battery Shorty Pack GA-B-60C-4600-2S2P-HardCase-29