Junsi iCharger S6 Lilo/LiPo/Life/NiMH/NiCD DC Battery Charger (6S/40A/1100W)JUN-S6
This is a Junsi S6 Lilo, LiPo, Life, NiMH, NiCD DC Battery Charger is a palm-sized charger that's packed with an unbelievable 1100W and 40A of power packed into a miniature frame, full of features only seen in advanced chargers.The charger shares the accessible and easy-to-understand user interface found in the popular Duo iChargers.
- The S6 supports up to 6s LiPo, Lilo, LiFe, LiHV, LTO, NiZn batteries with a maximum 2A balance current, and it utilizes a unique balance calculation of internal resistance correction. Supports 1 - 20s NiMH/NiCd batteries and 1 - 12s Pb batteries.
- Intelligent fan control. The internal temperature sensor detects internal temperature, allowing the charger to control fan speed.
- Internal temperature protection. When the internal temperature exceeds the power reduce temperature, the output power is automatically reduced, and the charger will shut down when temperature exceeds the shut-down temperature.
- This charger can save 32 parameter settings and support the data import/export to SD Card.
- A 2.4" IPS LCD Screen provides rich information including current, voltage, power, capacity, internal resistance, control status, time consuming and temperature, etc.
- Multi discharge features: self discharge, regenerative to input discharge, and lithium battery extra expanding discharge.
- Supports measurement for internal resistance of batteries both offline and online. Can measure not only the internal resistance of the entire battery pack but also the internal resistance of each cell within the lithium battery.
- Supports software updates via USB port or SD card. The S6 also supports the “Junsi Console” software, which displays, plots, and analyzes the charge and discharge data.
Input voltage range: 9-32VDC
Maximum input current limit: <45A
Maximum charge/discharge current: 40A
Maximum charge power capacity: 1100W
Maximum discharge power capacity: 40W
Maximum regenerative discharge power capacity: 1100W
Maximum extra discharge power capacity: 1200W @30V/40A
Maximum current drain for balancing: >2.0A
Input and Output Connector: XT90 male
Display: 2.4 " IPS LCD (320×240)
Net weight: 200g