XR10 Pro Stock Spec Combo - XR10 Stock Spec 2S + V10 G3R
- Zero timing firmware for ROAR SPORTMAN races and other fair races.
- World's Smallest footprint & Lightweight ESC ever. "28g"
Innovative Double-switch Design: Built-in Electronic Switch, long life, and high reliability saves space on the chassis + Switch w/ extended wire (option)
Programming/Upgrading/ Data Reading Wirelessly: Integrated Data logger can record the maximum temperature of ESC and motor as well as the maximum RPM. WiFi Express Module or LCD Programming box can be used to check data easily in the pits. External Programming Port (EPP) is easy to connect and functions as a power port for an additional fan.
- Adjustable Throttle & Brake PWM Frequencies: Independent and adjustable throttle & brake PWM frequencies guarantee precise and accurate throttle and brake control for all classes of competitions (esp. the Stock class).
- Super Internal BEC: The built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 6A and voltage adjustable between 6V and 7.4V allow the user to use various high voltage servos.
- Multi Protection Functions makes running your ESC safe with ESC and Motor overheat protection, low voltage cutoff and throttle signal loss protection.
- Easily programmed with the Wifi Express programming module, Multifunction LCD Program Box, and USB Link Software.
- Improved Power & RPM: The optimized stator structure combined with the super magnetic rotor improves the G3R Stock motor's
torque by 13.3%, KV value by 6.5% and maximum output power by 8.6% when compared to the V10
G3 Stock motor. The high torque, RPM and power make it a "secret weapon" for the Stock class racing.
- Low Resistance but High Efficiency
Its resistance is reduced by 11% but the efficiency is improved by 6% when compared to the V10 G3 Stock motor.
The super high efficiency significantly slow down the temperature increase.
- Super Lightweight: The G3R Stock weighs only 139g and is 8.6% lighter than some
popular Stock motors (that weigh 152g) on the market. The light-weight
motor allows drivers to easily control the balance of their RC vehicles.
- Great Heat Dissipation: The special shell design which makes the stator core (/laminations)
expose to the air will maximize cooling, the big holes on the front &
rear end plates will guarantee outstanding heat dissipation.
- Re-buildable Structure: The detachable structure design for regular cleaning & maintenance will effectively prolong the service life of the motor and retain its efficiency.
- Stock & Optional Rotors: The stock super magnetic rotor(PN: 30820411) for 13.5-21.5T motor is applicable to the Blinky stock racing. Change optional titanium shaft weak magnetic rotor (PN30820416) is applicable to BOOST Stock variable angle racing, with higher power output and lower temperature of motor.
- High-quality Components: The use of high-performance stator core (/laminations), heat(200?)-resistant pure copper wire, heat(180?)-resistant rotor with strong structure, world-class high precision and high strength bearings, and copper solder tabs with super current endurance will guarantee excellent performance and great durability.