XR10 Pro Combo- XR10 Pro G2 ESC + V10 G3R 21.5T SensoredHWI38020288
- Upgraded 32-bit M4 microprocessor with more powerful processing capability guarantees stable control and rapid response. (Industry's highest 32-bit microprocessor, increased processing speed by X4)
- Peak current up to 1200A. (this is not a typo)
- Built-in switch mode BEC with a maximum output of 10A and voltage adjustable from 5V to 7.4V (step: 0.1V) for usage with servos & other devices require different voltages.
- Variable frequency regulation of PWM & brake frequencies allows users to precisely regulate the driving; braking forces (of the motors).
- Expanded range of the max. brake force brings in the active brake ranges from 101% to 150%.
- Softening function (HOBBYWING-initiated) for milder or wilder driving control and better driving efficiency.
- 10 select-to-use profiles applicable to all 1/10th RC car racing.
- Internal electronic key switch for long service life, high reliability; and the external switch port for connecting an external switch (included in the product box) is applicable to different situations.
- Separate PRG/FAN port is able to power an external fan for maximize cooling performance or connect a LCD program box or WiFi module to the ESC.
- With the WIFI express module (purchase separately), users are able to program parameters, upgrade firmware and check relevant data during the event using either the iPhone or Android devices.
- Switchable motor direction (CCW/CW) for various chassis.
- Multiple protections comes in standard
low-voltage cutoff protection
- ESC and motor thermal protection
- Fail safe (throttle signal loss protection)
- Reverse polarity protection*
- Data logging for recording the maximum ESC/motor temperature, motor speed/RPM, and others in real time.
- Firmware upgrade via Hobbywing multifunction LCD program box or WiFi
- Express (item sold separately).
* The external standard cappack will still be damaged if battery reversal occurs.
- For full protection, recommend to use HOBBYWING SMT-MLCC capacitor banks (purchase separately)
- Improved Power & RPM
- The optimized stator structure combined with the super magnetic rotor improves the G3R Stock motor's
torque by 13.3%, KV value by 6.5% and maximum output power by 8.6% when compared to the V10
- G3 Stock motor. The high torque, RPM and power make it a "secret weapon" for the Stock class racing.
- Low Resistance but High Efficiency
Its resistance is reduced by 11% but the efficiency is improved by 6% when compared to the V10 G3 Stock motor.
- The super high efficiency significantly slow down the temperature increase.
- Super Lightweight
- The G3R Stock weighs only 139g and is 8.6% lighter than some
popular Stock motors (that weigh 152g) on the market. The light-weight
motor allows drivers to easily control the balance of their RC vehicles.
- Great Heat Dissipation
- The special shell design which makes the stator core (/laminations)
expose to the air will maximize cooling, the big holes on the front &
rear end plates will guarantee outstanding heat dissipation.
- Re-buildable Structure
- The detachable structure design for regular cleaning & maintenance will effectively prolong the service life of the motor and retain its efficiency.
- Stock & Optional Rotors
- The stock super magnetic rotor(PN: 30820411) for 13.5-21.5T motor is applicable to the Blinky stock racing. Change optional titanium shaft weak magnetic rotor (PN30820416) is applicable to BOOST Stock variable angle racing, with higher power output and lower temperature of motor.
- High-quality Components
- The use of high-performance stator core (/laminations), heat(200C)-resistant pure copper wire, heat(180C)-resistant rotor with strong structure, world-class high precision an