Quicrun-10BL60-Sensored ESC (1/10, 1/12)
- Cont. / Peak Current / Resistance: 60A / 380A / 0.0008 Ohm
- Motor Type Supported: Sensored / Sensorless Brushless Motor
- Motor Limit:
- 4-6 cells NiMH/2S Lipo: 8.5T(1/10 On-road), 13.5T(1/10 Off-road)
- 8-9 cells NiMH/3S Lipo: 13.5T(1/10 On-road), 17.5T(1/10 Off-road)
- Battery: 4-9 cells NiMH, 2-3S Lipo
- BEC Output: 6V@2A
- High performance but low price, users can own this reliable race-ready ESC at an affordable cost.
- Compact size, suitable for various car chassis.
- Auto identification system can recognize sensored / sensorless brushless motors automatically.
- Excellent operating feelings and plentiful adjustment options, suitable for most kinds of competitions.
- 8 steps of timing adjustment greatly increase the output power of the motor, and unlock its maximum potential.
- Proportional brake with 4 steps of Maximum Brake Force adjustment, 8 steps of Drag Brake Force adjustment and 4 steps of Initial Brake Force adjustment.
- 9 steps of acceleration (punch) adjustment, from "soft" to "very aggressive" to fit for different kinds of cars, tires and tracks.
- Multiple protections: Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection / Motor Lock-up protection.
- One-button (the "SET" button on the ESC) to set the ESC, and easy to reset all parameters to the factory default settings.