HOLMES HOBBIES CRAWLMASTER MINI ESC RTR (210100018)210100018
CrawlMaster Mini ESC RTR
The CrawlMaster Mini ESC is a new ESC designed for the needs of RC Rock Crawlers! It harnesses the power of 32 bit technology to offer the smooth, quiet, and torque dense driving you desire in an extra small package! The RTR ESC kit is soldered and waterproofed and ready to go!
- 1/10th and smaller Single speed Trail, Scale, and Rock Crawlers such as TRX4 Sport, SCX10, Element Enduro, etc..
- Recommended 8lb limit, subject to gearing, driving style, terrain, etc.
- Recommended 1400kv limit for 4s use until program software allows higher limits
- NOT recommended for two speed vehicles, rock racers, tow rigs, and other high load installations.
- 32 bit processing power unlocks advanced algorithms and future upgrades
- Exclusive Sinewave Startup (like FOC) but open system and compatible with all motors
- Silent operation with most motors, inaudible switching frequency
- Intellegent RPM lock at low speed for unmatched control when it matters most
- Regular throttle above low speed operation for torque control and less broken parts at speed
- No on/off switch to fail. Plug it in and go!
- Overcurrent, temperature, stalled rotor, and throttle loss protection
- Automatic cell detection and low voltage protection for LiPo battery
- Ultra smooth throttle and strongest drag brake out of the box
- Opto isolated signal, no internal BEC (You will need to provide your own radio power)
- 2 to 4s lipo (20v max)
- 30a continuous operation
- size 21.7 x 36.5 x 5mm (bare board)
- weight 6 grams bare board, 42 grams built
- 2200kv limit 14 pole (Revolver), 2500kv limit 10 pole outrunner (Revolver 10p), 2700kv limit 6 pole and 4 pole (Crawlmaster BL, 6 shooter and Puller Pro)
RTR ESC INCLUDES
- ESC with all wires installed
- XT60 power plug with JST power tap
- Motor wires with 4mm female bullets
- 3 way JST splitter for your direct power servo, LED lights, BEC, etc..
- USB and Bluetooth programming
- Hold brake, Drag brake, Ramp rate, and additional program features
- Universal programmable FOC and Torque Vectoring
- Brushless and brushed modes
- Custom Amperage limits for torque limiting