EcoPower 5-Cell NiMH 2/3A Hump Receiver Battery Pack (6.0V/1600mAh)
This is the EcoPower 5-Cell, 6.0V, 1600mAh NiMH Hump style Receiver Pack. This receiver pack is built using quality 2/3A size 1600mAh NiMH cells and features a receiver plug connector. This pack will fit into most 1/8th scale vehicles that use a hump style receiver pack. The recommended charge rate for these batteries is 1A for the best battery life and run time, and we do not recommend you charge them at more than 1C (1.5A Max).
Voltage: 6.0 nominal
Number of Cells: 5
Connector Type: Rx
Configuration: 3x2 Hump
Max Charge Rate: 1C
Recommended guidelines for handling 2/3A NiMH batteries:
- 1. Charge the battery with a quality charger, at a maximum current of 1.5A.
- 2. Charger cut-off setting: Peak voltage = 5mV per cell, Temperature <55ºC, and best with timer. [Example on Peak voltage calculation: 6-cell pack = 5mV x 6 = 0.03V]
- 3. The battery can offer high current discharge, and are rated to a level of 5~10A (plug dependent).
- 4. If you expect to leave the battery idle for >2 weeks, charge it for 1/3 capacity (say, 1A for 15 minutes)
- 5. Avoid storing the battery in hot or humid environment. Best temperature would be around 20~25ºC.
We Also Recommend
Gens Ace - GA6378 - Adventure 5000mAh 7.4V 100C 2S1P HardCase Lipo Battery Pack 24# with Deans Plug
Gens ace 4000mAh 7.4V 45C 2S1P Hard Case Lipo Battery Pack 8# with Deans plug
Ultra Power UPTUP100AC UP100AC Plus 100W Multi-Chemistry AC/DC Charger