CIS77868 SCA-1E 1/10 '76 Ford F-150 4WD Scale Crawler RTR, (324mm Wheelbase)
SCA-1E 1/10 '76 Ford F-150 4WD Scale Crawler RTR, (324mm Wheelbase)
Based on a long wheelbase incarnation of the Recon G6 Certified SCA-1E, Carisma has taken the success of that first rig and produced an RTR with many additional features and performance enhancements.
This is the first SCA-1E using a fully licensed bodyshell, that blends the weight saving of lexan with additional detailing of injection molded parts. It's the best of both worlds, offering photo realistic looks, but without the center of gravity issues associated with running a full hard bodied rig.
The forward mounted battery position alters the weight-bias of the rig to improve its ability to ascend steep inclines and aid in Rock Crawling. The CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo), keeps the steering servo up high and out of view, cleaning up the look of the front axle and offering better scale realism. True Beadlock 1.9" wheels are shod with soft compound All Terrain tires, and allow for further adjustments in weight bias using stick on-wheel weights.
- Highly detailed licensed 1976 Ford F-150 body with molded scale accessories
- 324mm LWB chassis, meaning that the body will also direct fit TRX4 & SCX10.2
- Forward Weight Bias battery mount position to improve crawling capability
- Carisma Brand ARC-1 ESC, Improved throttle finesse & voltage protection
- 2.4GHz CTX8000 radio system, NiMH battery & USB Charger
- Chassis Mounted Steering Servo position for additional scale realism
- Symmetrical 1.9" True Beadlock Carisma Scale Adventure wheels
- Soft compound 110mm all-terrain scale tires.