Kyosho 33003T3B Inferno NEO2.0 RED GP
Ultimate Readyset features newly developed KE21R engine and user-friendly 2.4GHz R/C system!
World-class Inferno DNA combines with a new generation chassis for spectacular performance!
Crowned World Champion a record 8 times, the legendary Inferno DNA runs through the core of the next evolution in the Inferno NEO Readyset. Features including the front and rear shock stays of the MP777 provide rigidity and strength with precision off set to produce excellent traction, even over the rough surfaces. Combined with big bore shocks equipped with dial-adjustable tension, the effective damping force delivers sure-footed stability and easy control for beginners with the sharper response required by serious racers. In addition, universal swing shafts on the front provide extra reliability under severe racing conditions, when it’s needed most. A new aerodynamic cab forward body design produces stable posture through the air and reinforces its competitive edge with frontal down force. With the proven KE21R engine (based on the KE25) installed, the machine thrives on the ideal balance of power, torque and stability. Fitted with recoil starter, the 21-class engine is fast and simple to start too. The Readyset is equipped with the 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P R/C system and KS4031-06W servos. Multiple setting points hold fast to deliver effective performance that can be relied upon under the pressure of hard racing. With two color variations to choose from, the Inferno NEO 2.0 provides the best 1/8 off-road buggy experience from all angles.
- Inferno performance in a Readyset. Also great for beginners.
- Equipped and setup for racing competition.
- New body features latest design innovations.
- Pre-installed Syncro KT-231P R/C system.
- Front and rear shock stays from the Inferno MP777 version are included as standard. High rigidity and strength support robust running performance.
- Set batteries and add fuel, then start racing.
ReadySet Contents >
- Pre-assembled chassis with R/C linkages installed
- Completed body with printed color scheme
- 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P R/C system installed
- 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0mm L shape hex wrench
- Cross wrench (small)
- 17mm wheel wrench
Required for Operation
- Glow fuel
- 8 x AA alkaline batteries for transmitter and receiver
- Starting tools (fuel bottle, plug heater)
Chassis Technical Data
||258mm / 261mm|
||2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P|
||KS4031-06W x 2|
We Also Recommend
Arrma - 1/8 KRATON 6S BLX 4WD Brushless Speed Monster Truck with Spektrum RTR, Red (ARA106040T1)
Arrma - 1/8 TYPHON 3S BLX 4WD Brushless Buggy with Spektrum RTR, Red (ARA102722)